Friday, November 16, 2012

How could I have done that?

Blacklab, Rottweiler, dog, bear guard
Stella the Dog
So I have left out a very important individual to a mining party, so here is an introduction if you see her in some of the photos.  Her name is Stella, Black Lab, Rottweiler mix.  She is a super good dog and the best bear early warning device you could have around.   She Plays all day with Lyra(she does have to take some breaks to rest).  When we are split up she will run between the groups of us checking in to see if everything is alright.  She rides the 480D tractor with me, and she rides the Kubota by herself.  Just a super good, "mans best friend."

2 comments:

  1. I bet she is a sweetheart!! What a smart, and caring dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome, Stella and Lyra Grew up together, chewing on each others ears. Very good dog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking interest, I would love hear what you have to say!